- The 14-bit Qualcomm Spectra 160 ISP supports up to 24MP single ISP images with zero shutter lag
- Smooth zoom, fast autofocus
- 4K video capture and playback at 30fps
- The Snapdragon 630 supports up to 13MP + 13MP dual cameras, while the 660 bumps that up to 16MP + 16MP.
- The 660 is also equipped with the Qualcomm Hexagon 680 DSP, which incorporates HVX. HVX is designed to support higher camera performance by taking on tasks traditionally handled by the ISP through advanced computer vision and powerful yet efficient image processing.
Tuesday, May 09, 2017
Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms integrating its Spectra ISP. The new mid-range processors have quite advanced camera features:
Posted by Vladimir Koifman at 22:06